THE SUNÊLIA GROUP
The Privilege Card
Only 5 € more for the first booking … I want It !!!
To access to all your account’s informations, connect you on your personal space on
Free booking fees
Available 2 years
Valid in all Sunêlia’s sites ( excluding partner’s sites)
20% of discount for pitches
for the package (2pers) in outdoor pitches in low season
A gift at your arrival
only for a stay in accomodation
customer loyalty programme
Points added when you book a stay:
– From 300 points, a 5% discount on a stay during the low season
– From 400 points, a 5 % discount on a stay during the high season
– From 500 points, you will be entitled to a free week on a Sunêlia site in the low season depending on availability at the time of the request. 500 points will be deducted from the total of your points.
10 advantages with our local partners
Bike rental on site July & August, 1 kid moutain bike offered for 2 adult mountain bikes rented
or 10%discount for VTT Down Hill rental or electric assistance bike at Super Besse
1 homemade terrine offered for 50€ purchase at the GAEC de l’Oiseau Farm
Canoe trip Auvergne Loisirs 15% discount
2 kirs offered with any meals on site at the restaurant L’Arbalète
Sohalia Wellness: 10 min extra on your massage Abhyanga or «Réflexologie plantaire»
1 pizza offered for 2 pizzas bought at the snack on site
1 small bag of honey wax offered for 30€ purchase at the apiary « Les ruchers du Sancy»
1 seat offered for 2 seats bought for the 4×4 excursion, Saint Nectaire
15% discount for pony or horse excursion with Les Galopins du Sancy
1 saucisson offered for 50€ of purchase at the shop La Musette
How does it work?
The offer applies to any stay of at least seven nights (counting from the day of arrival to the evening before departure) in rental accommodation at a Sunêlia site (not including our partners).
If you have fewer than three sunny* days during your stay, you will receive a gift voucher for €100.
If you have no sunny* days during your stay, you will receive a gift voucher for €200.
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer is free for any stay meeting the following requirements
– Your booking must have been made at least three days before the start date of your holiday
– You must be staying in our rental accommodation
– Your stay must be taken between April and October (depending on the campsite’s opening dates)
– You need to provide us a valid email address
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer is automatically applied:
– if your stay meets the required conditions.
– you will automatically receive a voucher code either €100 or €200 by email.
This guarantee is effective once the rental contract is signed and expires at midnight on the day before the stay is due to begin. Provided contractual obligations are complied with, this guarantee enables you to to claim a refund of monies paid if your stay has to be cancelled for any of the reasons given in the following exhaustive list:
1. The serious illness, injury or death of:
– yourself, your legal or common-law partner, your parents or children, your legal guardian
– your brothers, sisters, stepbrothers, stepsisters, sons or daughters-in-law, step-parents or parents-in-law
By serious illness or injury, we mean any temporary or permanent damage to your physical well-being that has been medically diagnosed and requires you to stop all professional or other activities.
2. Pregnancy complications
3. Serious losses
That absolutely require your presence on the day of departure and following days due to a theft, fire, or flood affecting your main home or the destruction of more than 50% of your business premises (you must provide proof from your insurer)
Of yourself or your partner on condition that the process had not started before you booked your stay
All these reasons for cancelling must be notified by recorded delivery accompanied by all the necessary documents to confirm the facts (loss adjuster’s report, police report, summons, medical or death certificate, etc.) as soon as possible and at the latest within three working days of the accident or event.
* This offer is applied if there is direct sunlight of less than two hours per day between 10am and 6pm as calculated by the Weathernews Sun Index® which shows the daily amount of sunlight for each Sunêlia site. The sunlight duration is defined as the length of time during which the sun’s rays are sufficiently strong (greater or equal to 120W/m2) to produce clear shadows (as defined by Météo-France). The index is calculated by Weathernews France from Météo-France data originating from the Météosat seconde génération (MSG) weather satellite and provided for the specific coordinates of each Sunêlia campsite.
** excluding Sunêlia Partner sites and only for holiday rentals.
Quality & Sunêlia
Every 2 years, Sunêlia campsites are subject to an audit by a firm checking 12 families of criteria (total 525 criteria) which the campsite must meet a minimum 85% satisfaction rate for “Quality Sunêlia” approval.
To date, 93% of our customers say they are satisfied or very satisfied with their holiday and claim recommend Sunêlia to their close.
The quality Charter Sunêlia is licensed by Qualité tourisme
Sunêlia the Ribeyre holds the Green key label guaranteeing a framework respectful of the environment
and natural resources, an environmental policy based on the improvement continues to management of water, waste, energy and responsible purchasing, concerned the sharing of eco-gestures for stays engaged managers and teams.